The InterTech Science Park’s 800-acre campus provides the land and infrastructure needed to spark transformation in north Louisiana’s economy. It houses companies from film studios to pharmaceutical manufacturers that contribute to the reputation of an innovative, technology-based environment and attracts others from around the globe.
- BRF receives donation from Tencent of 20,000 KN95 respirator masks
- April 2020 Quarterly Report Now Available
- BRF announces new chairman, board members
- BRF awarded Carolyn W. and Charles T. Beaird Family Foundation grant for Biotechnology Magnet Academy
- EAP portfolio company’s $11 million grant advances drug to treat addictions